Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Sakis Rouvas LIVE in Larnaka









‘Hollywood CafĂ© and Productions’ and the ‘Culture Heritage Association of Nicosia’ organize a big concert of Sakis Rouvas.


Sakis Rouvas is probably the most popular Greek rock singer of the last decades. Most of his songs have gained considerable popularity, mainly in Greece, Cyprus and in some countries abroad.
This summer Sakis comes to our island for one big concert at Larnaca Municipality Port Parking in Larnaca, where he will sing some of his greatest hits and not only.
Together with Rouvas will also be Chalkiti Victoria.
The concert is part of Larnaka Festival 2010 and it is the one that will end the whole Festival Events.

When:
Saturday, July 30th, 2010
Time: 21:00

Where:
Larnaca Municipality Port Parking
Larnaka, Cyprus

Cost:
25€ - Arena
30€ - Seats

More info: 99 339118
Iparhi Agapi Edo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...