Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatural Evangelism Through Supernatural Encounters
The Youth Information Centre of Larnaca are organizing a second treasure hunt on April 30, as part of European Youth Week. Cash prizes are on offer for participants. The hunt will take place along the various streets of Larnaca where participating teams will be required to answer questions and solve puzzles about Larnaca, Cyprus and on Europe as a whole in order to move forward.People between the ages of 16 to 25 are eligible to participate, as well as those age 12 to 15 who will be permitted to join in teams with the older youths. The hunt will begin at 15:30 at the Youth Information Centre and end at 18:30 at the same location.
For more information call 24 822580, fax on 24 822671 or email on larnaka@kepli.org.cy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...