Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Cyprus Sensation Black Edition Beach Party in Agia Napa

Beach Party
Cyprus Sensation Beach Party is the biggest Beach Party in Cyprus that happens for charity purposes and is organized by a group of youths in Dheryneia. Apart from the Cyprus Sensation Beach Party the youths of Dherynia have also organized other parties in night clubs all year round, with a result of collecting around €40,000 which has been given to different charities. Their goal is to collect as much money as possible for charity needs, and to become the most amazing beach party worldwide.

Location: Macronissos Arena, Ayia Napa
Date: 16 July 2011
Time: 00:00-08:00am
For Additional Information: E-mail cysensation@gmail.co​m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...