Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Sean Paul Live at Dolce Club


Imperial Blaze [+digital booklet]
The one and only Sean Paul will be performing live at Dolce Club in Limassol on Sunday 7th of August. Tickets will be available in Limassol at Blueberry café and Musical paradise, in Nicosia at Paradise of music, in Larnaca at Amalfi cafe, in Paphos at Kalypso music and in Ayia Napa at Planet sound


Location: Dolce Club, Limassol
Date: 7 August 2011
Time: 10pm
Ticket prices:
40 EUR - Arena 
80 EUR - VIP
450 EUR - Table + 2 bottles free for 6 persons
1000 EUR - Couch + 3 bottles free for 12 persons
For Additional Information and reservations: Call 25314900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...