Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

R’n'B Takeover @ Da Spot,

August 27, 2011 22:30 to August 28, 2011 03:30



R’n'B Takeover @ Da Spot, Epi Topou…Nicosia

Saturday 27 August 2011

Featuring DJ Jordi n’ DJ Mula aka Emily on the decks spinning the finest Old school and Nu cool R'n'B + Hip Hop flavas & more!

This is also a farewell party for DJ Mula who will be showcasing her talent on the decks before flying out to further sharpen up her DJ skills overseas with the best in the business!

Epi Topou is re known for exquisite cocktails in Cyprus so to all connoisseurs, you have been warned!!!!

Complimentary Admission (Free)
Dress Code: Casual Smart

For Info/Reservations:  
Call 22663944 / 96841489
VIP Tables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...