Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Shaka Zulu Boat Party - Limassol

September 3, 2011   12:00 to 18:00

Come and join us on the Prive Catamaran (Relax Catamaran Cruises – http://www.relax-cruises.net).

We will sail along Limassol’s coast, while drinking and dancing to DJ Chris’ tunes, stopping every now and then for a refreshing swim in the sea!! There is a section (upstairs) for those of you who prefer to relax and suntan..

Buy your tickets from Shaka Zulu:

25 Euros a ticket (includes snacks and a free drink).
  Departs from Limassol old port at:12:00 (Please be there by 11:30)!

For more info:

Please call Natalie on: 99400363
Please note that this party is only for adults (18 years and older).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...