Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

17th Piano Competition by Evangelia Tjiarri Foundation (Larnaca)

As a part of the Larnaca Festival of Classical Music, this concert will be performed by the Prize Winners of the competition for young pianists up to the age of 19.
The basic aims of the Foundation are to organize musical events and to encourage the efforts of young talents for studies in Cyprus and abroad.

Jury:
Aaron Shorr (U.S.A)
Andreas Fröhlich (Germany)
Domna Evnouhidou (Greece)
Martino Tirimo (Cyprus / Great Britain)
Patsy Toh (Great Britain / China)

Date: April 23rd 2012
Time: 2030hrs
Venue: Larnaca Municipal Theater
Cost: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...