Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

The Moscow Classical Ballet grace the stage in Larnaca to perform Spartagus


The Moscow Classical Ballet one of the most prestigious ballet companies in the world will grace the stage in Larnaca to perform  the timeless “Spartagus”.  This production of “Spartagus” has been staged to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Aram Khachaturian’s birth. More specifically, this work follows the exploits of Spartacus, from the perspective of leading the slave uprising against the Romans.

In all over 15 Gold medals were awarded to the The Moscow Classical Ballet from international competitions in addition to 3 prizes at the Paris Academy of dance. This magnificent dance troupe is one of the precious few Russian ballet companies still supported by the Russian government, as they routinely perform under the lights of the Kremlin Palace of Congresses in Moscow.

Where
Pattichion Municipal Amphitheatre
Nikolaou G. Dimitriou Street, Larnaca 6031, Cyprus

When
Friday, July 13th, 2012
Performance starts at 21:00hrs

Artistic Direction
Nataliya Kasatkina & Vladimir Vasilyov

Tickets
Available from the Larnaca Municipal Theatre Box Office tel: 24665795
Also online at www.tickethour.com.cy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...