Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Limassol Wine Festival


It's that time of year when Limassol holds it's annual Wine Festival, where all the family can take part in the the festivities that have been especially laid on by the Limassol Municipality and partners, to celebrate this ancient festival dedicated to the God of Wine Dionysos and the Goddess of Love and Beauty Aphrodite. This is your chance to sample wine and food and enjoy the variety of performances from local and international artistic groups.

When
Friday 31 August - Sunday 9 September 2012
Time:   General Opening Hours  7.00 p.m. – 11.00 p.m.
Friday/Saturday: 7.00 p.m. – 11.30 p.m.

Where
Municipal Garden Theatre

Entrance
Ticket price:
Adult (above 18 years old) - €6.00 including bottled wine. One FREE bottle by the wine industry of your choice amongst the following: ETKO, KEO, LOEL, and SODAP.
Teenage (from 13 to 18 years old) - €5.00
Child (up to 12 years old) - €4.00

Plastic Wine bottle: €1.50
Wine glass: €1.50
Wine glass with stem: €2.50
Contact: For the full programme of Festivities please contact 25 344402, 25 344952, 25 745919

Extra Information
Parking
The Municipality of Limassol offers an enormous parking space located on the eastern side of the Municipal garden Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...