Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Tribute to Dimitris Lagios Concert



Description
A concert-tribute to the Greek composer Dimitris Lagios with the singers George Dalaras, Fotini Velesiotou, Doros Dimosthenous and the daughter of the great composer, Iakinthi Lagiou. Diastasi choir will also participate, under the artistic direction of Andriana Sergidou.
The concert will take place at an impressive, specially designed venue which will be allocated for this purpose by the Hellenic Copper Mines Ltd, at the edge of the Skouriotissa mine.

Tickets
€10When
Saturday, July 16th, 2016 @ 20:30
Where
Skouriotissa Mine
Nicosia
Contact
22583500
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...