Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Pilates Workshops with Master Teacher Trainer Amit Younger - Larnaca

    Event Description
    Amit Younger will be joining us to present a whole weekend of Pilates workshops and master classes
Amit was born and raised in Israel and has lived in London since 2001. He is a partner and senior teacher at Pilates Junction Studio. Amit holds Pilates Teaching Certifications from the renowned Body Arts and Science International (BASI), as well as Studio Tamar, one of Israel's leading studios. Amit is the sole Teacher Trainer for BASI in the UK and runs regular Teacher Training Courses, Workshops and Master Classes all over the UK.

Amit has presented classes and workshops in Pilates studios as well as in Pilates conferences in the United States, Japan, Israel, Holland, Greece, Germany, Italy and the UK. Amit’s main interest and expertise is in working with Pilates teachers to improve their teaching skills and sharpen their methodology and techniques in order to enable them to become better teachers.

Prior to setting up Pilates Junction with Nicole Cornfield, Amit was the co-founder and professional manager of Pilates Performance Studio at the Royal Academy of Dance between 2004 and 2009 and the main teacher at Studio 5, South Edwards Sq. in Kensington between 2001 and 2003

Amit comes from the world of Performing Arts. His ten years dance career has taken him all over the globe, performing with various companies. His extensive dance training includes not only Ballet and Modern techniques, but also Pilates, Feldenkrais and other Mind-Body methods. In addition to being a dancer, Amit has performed as a Violinist and has taken part in professional Theatre and Opera productions.

    Where
    The Body & Soul Space, Livadia, Larnaca

    When
    From Friday, July 5th until Sunday, July 7th

Contact
For further information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...