Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

1st PETROLINA Charity Festival “Fill up with Love'' - Larnaca

Description 
1st PETROLINA Charity Festival “Fill up with Love”.
Benefit event for the Larnaka Municipal Welfare Store

Entertaining programme, games and collection of emergency items. 
This event includes live music, games, competitions, gifts and many surprises!

Program:
15:00 - 17:00: Music with Christiana Aristotelous and Giorgos Rousos
17:00 - 17:20: Presentation of the event and Introduction by PETROLINA
17:30 - 18:00: Children's Choir Music of Larnaca Municipality
18:00 - 18:20: Jazz Dance
18:30 - 19:00: Children Stories by Monica
19:00 - 20:30: Vera Boufi and Marios Koumas sing for Larnaca


Where
Europe Square, Finikoudes, Larnaca

When 
Sunday, September 29th

Time
15:00 - 21:00

Cost
Free

Contact
For more information visit website 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...