Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

International Festival Kypria 2013 ''A misundersanding Concerning the Sweet Land of Cyprus'' - Larnaca


Description 
International Festival Kypria 2013
''A misundersanding Concerning the Sweet Land of Cyprus''

Dramatology: Kyros Papavassiliou, Yiorgos Valais
Stage direction: Kyros Papavassiliou

Where
Pattichion Municipal Amphitheatre, Larnaca

When
Saturday, September 21st

Time
20:30

Cost 
€10
€5 (students, soldiers, pensioners, disable persons) 
  
Contact 
Cultural Services of Larnaca Municipality
phone: 24657745
or visit Larnaca Municipality website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...