Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Kyiv Classic Orchestra Concert - Limassol


Description 
The Ministry of Culture and Education of Cyprus and the Ukrainian Embassy present the famous orchestra of Kyiv-Classic Orchestra.

This event includes works by M. Skoryk, E. Stankovic, Y. Shevchenko, M. Chemberdzhi, L. Kolodub, J.S. Bach, J. Albinoni, W.A. Mozart, W. Peterson-Berger, A. Vivaldi and A. Piazzolla.

It is held in the context of the Programme of Cultural Cooperation between the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Cyprus.

Where 
Rialto Theatre, Limassol

When 
Friday, October 4th

Time
20:30 

Contact 
For more information call 77777745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...