Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Lellos Art Point Opening - Limassol


Description 
One of the most artistic galleries in Limassol holds its opening party!







The opening will be held by the printmaker, Hambis Tsangari.

Lellos Art Point is an artistic gallery located in one of the most artistic corners of the town, known for handling and hosting events, exhibitions and workshops.


Where 
Lellos Art Point Gallery
209 - 211 St Andrew str.
Limassol

When 
Thursday October 10th, 2013

Time
19:30

 
Contact
For more information visit website or send email to lellos@spidernet.com.cy.
Alternatively, call 99310488

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...