Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Septemberfest- Beer Fun Festival - Nicosia





Description
Nicosia organizes one of the biggest Biggest national beer Festivals. More than 60 beers are the world, live music and shows and lots of fun!

Program:

Tuesday, September 17th
Greek Music

Rallia Christidou
Petros Kouloumis
Elli Savva
Asmation Live

Wednsday, September 18th
Rock and Blues
Minus One
Zilla Project

Thursday, September 19th
Tribute to Mitropanos, Papazoglou and Rasoulis

Filippos Ktenas
Elena Andreou
Michael Leventis
Asmation Live

Friday, September 20th
Greek Music

Pantelis Thalassinos
Sotos Konstantinou
Christina Tselepou

Saturday, September 21st
Rock Music

Bands Ble 40 + Rock Band

Sunday, September 22nd
Varied Music Program
Costas Karafotis
Angelos Avgousti
DJ Nick Varvaressos
DJ Maria Onisiforou
DJ Loucas Fronistas

Where
Costantza Moat, Nicosia

When
Tuesday, September 17th - Sunday, September 22nd

Cost
€5 (including drink)

Contact
For more information visit website
phone: 22485420

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...