Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Larnaka January Events

SUN, 22 NOV – SUN, 16 MAY
MUSICAL SUNDAYS
Organised by the Cyprus Tourism Organisation in co-operation with the Larnaka Municipality.
SUN, 3 JAN
Greek, Cypriot, Celtic, Latin, Blues, Rugs and Classical music with the Trio Tico.
SUN, 10 JAN
Cypriot Traditional Dances with the Dance Group “Vima”
SUN, 17 JAN
Traditional Cypriot dances with the Livadia Cultural Association.
SUN, 24 JAN
Greek and Cypriot songs with “Ariones” choir
SUN, 31 JAN
Folk music and dances with the “Rythmos” dance group
Venue:  Larnaka Seafront Stage, Foinikoudes.
Time: 11:00
For further information please contact  22691221, 24654322.

TUE, 22 DEC – SUN, 31 JAN
PAINTING EXHIBITION
A variety of paintings of innovative subjects, different trends originate from Cyprus, Greece and the United Kingdom.
Venue:  “Kypriaki Gonia” Art Gallery.
Visiting hours: 10:00-13:00, 16:30-20:00 (Monday to Saturday), 11:00-14:00, 16:00-19:00 (Sunday).
For further information please contact 24621109.
WEBSITE: www.gallerykypriakigonia.com.cy


WED, 6 JAN
MUSIC PERFORMANCE
A tribute to the Greek composer Giannis Spanos. Soloists: Kikis Lefkaritis and Maria Alexiou.  Musical direction: Giorgos Pagiatis. Organised by the Larnaca Municipality.
Venue: Larnaka Municipal Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance: €15
For further information please contact 24657745.

FRI, 15 JAN – FRI, 5 FEB
SCULPTURE EXHIBITION
A sculpture exhibition by the artist Andreas Tamamounas.
Venue:  “Kypriaki Gonia” Art Gallery.
Visiting hours: 10:00-13:00, 16:30-20:00 (Monday to Saturday), 11:00-14:00, 16:00-19:00 (Sunday).
For further information please contact 24621109.
WEBSITE: www.gallerykypriakigonia.com.cy

MON, 18 JAN
GREEK MUSIC CONCERT
A tribute to the Greek poet Yiannis Ritsos, on the occasion of the 100th Anniversary of his birth, with the CyBC Popular Orchestra. Organised by the Larnaka Municipality.
Venue: Larnaka Municipal Theatre.
Time:  20 :30
Entrance free
For further information please contact 24657745.


THU, 21 JAN
THEATRE (in Greek)
“Steps in the Abyss”, by Toula Kakoulli, with the Theatre Group “Rizes”.  Stage director: Andreas Polykarpou. Organised by the Larnca Municipal Youth Council
Venue: Larnaka Municipal Theatre.
Time: 20:00
Entrance: €5
For further information please contact 24657745.

SUN, 24 JAN
DANCE PERFORMANCE
Contemporary dance performance with the Alma Dance Company. Choreography: Mariam Michaelidou.  Organised by the Larnaca Municipality.
Venue: Larnaka Municipal Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance: €10
For further information please contact 24657745.

TUE, 26 JAN
PERCUSSION MUSIC PERFORMANCE
with the Percussion spectacular “Noise Ensemble” Show with music, dance and visual effects.  Composer: Ethan Lewis Maltby. Organised by the Friends of the European Limassol Festival and the Larnaka Municipality. Part of the European Cultural Winter of Larnaka.
Venue: Larnaka Municipal Theatre.
Time:  20 :30
Entrance: €20, €10 (children up to 12 years old).
For further information please contact 24657745.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...