Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Limassol January Events

SUN, 22 NOV – SUN, 2 MAY
MUSICAL SUNDAYS
Organised by the Cyprus Tourism Organisation in co-operation with the Agios Tychonas Community Board.
SUN, 3 JAN
Traditional Cypriot Songs with the “Zedros” dance group
SUN, 10 JAN
Greek music by the “Lopodytes” music group
SUN, 17 JAN
Music performance with the Blue Note Quartet
SUN, 24 JAN
Cypriot Traditional Dances with the Neoi Orizontes Polemidia dance Group
SUN, 31 JAN
Venue:  “Onesilos” Seaside Theatre.
Time: 11:00
For further information please contact  22691221, 25323211, 25362756.

FRI, 8 AND SUN, 9 JAN
THEATRE
“Betrayal” by the Nobel Prize Winner Harold Pinter, with the “Alpha Square”. Organised by the “Alpha Square”.
Venue:  Theatre ENA.
Time: 20:30 .
For further information please contact 96458399

SUN, 9 – SAT, 15 JAN
NEW YEAR INTERNATIONAL REGATTA
Organised by the Cyprus Yachting Association.
Venue: Cyprus Yachting Association Sailing Centre, Agios Tychonas.
For further information please contact 25320559.
Web-site: www.cya.org.cy

FRI, 15 JAN
CLASSICAL MUSIC CONCERT
With the Cyprus Symphony Orchestra. The programme includes music for dance. Soloist: Notis Georgiou (guitar). Organised by Cyprus Symphony Orchestra.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance: €12, €7
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900.


SAT, 16 JAN
“REMBETIKO” MUSIC – MUAMMER KETENCOGLU
With Muammer Ketencoglu and “Zeybek” music ensemble. Soloists: Muammer Ketencoglu (accordion, vocals), Erdem Senturk (Ute), Rahmi Gocmen (percussion), Deniz Ketencoglu (vocals), Panagiota Michaleli (vocals). Organised by the Rialto Theatre.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time:  20 :30
Entrance:  €10, €15
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900, 25878744.

SUN, 24 JAN
GREEK MUSIC CONCERT
with Christos Thivaios. Organised by the Rialto Theatre.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance: €10, €15
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900.

WED, 27 JAN
PERCUSSION MUSIC PERFORMANCE
with the Percussion spectacular “Noise Ensemble” Show with music, dance and visual effects.  Composer: Ethan Lewis Maltby. Organised by the Friends of the European Limassol Festival.
Part of the European Limassol Festival.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time:  20 :30
Entrance:  €25, €12
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900, 25878744

THU, 28 JAN
GREEK MUSIC CONCERT
A tribute to the Greek composer Manos Hadjidakis, with Neocles Neofytides (oiano) and Manolis Neofytou (piano). Organised by the Rialto Theatre.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance: € 12, €8
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900.


SAT, 30 JAN
CONTEMPORARY DANCE
“Amnestia”, contemporary dance with the “En Drasi” dance group. Organised by the Rialto Theatre.
Venue: Rialto Theatre.
Time: 20:30
Entrance:  € 10, €8
For further information please contact 77777745, 25343900.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...