Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Jennifer Rene in Limassol

Fine Without You (Sied van Riel Remix)
Starting from the age of 10 birthday Jennifer Rene has been busy writing songs. However, it was not until she first entered a club in Chicago, that she discovered her niche as part of the dance music world. Less than a year later she bought a computer and a microphone, and began working on her first dance songs. She sent the first track she recorded to a friend. This friend had connections with trance producer Jose Amnesia, who took the sample. Jose Amnesia then called Jennifer and asked for more samples, and a few weeks later the "Jose Amnesia Feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder" was born.


Venue Date: 08/01/11

Venue:  Breeze Bar, Limassol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...