Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Aradippou Municipality Open University Lecture - Aradippou, Larnaca

 
Description 
The Aradippou Municipality continues for a second year the operation of the Aradippou Open University. Aim of this program is to pursue a cultural enhancement and provide more knowledge and education to the public.

Those who are going to attend will have the opportunity to get informed about several topics concerning their city but also to gain knowledge about other issues that might concerning them.

Speaker of this 1st lecture will be Dr Vassos T. Economou, Internist - Cardiologist, entitled "Heart and Anxiety."

Where 
Aradippou Municipality Lecture Hall, Aradippou - Larnaca

When 
Wednesday, October 2nd

Time 
19:30

Cost
These seminars are open to everyone

Contact 
For more information visit website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...