Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Larnaca Career and Employment Fair 2013 - Larnaca

Description
Future Advisor career development organizes the ''Larnaca Career and Employment Fair 2013''

During the Career Fair, the students and young professionals will have the opportunity to consult professional advisors of Future Advisor Agency, get useful career tips from companies that participate.

Participants will be able to submit their CVs for any possible job openings.

Where
Larnaca Municipal Thetre, Larnaca

When
Wednesday, October 2nd

Time
16:00 - 20:30

Contact
For more information call 99321444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...