Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

DJ Kon Cept in Lush Beach Bar - Larnaca

Description 
Lush Beach Bar and Super FM present DJ Kon Cept!

DJ Kon Cept has worked together with some really popular Greek artists as a singer, lyrics writer and producer.  Also he has produced his own remixes!

He has released the remixes: ‘’Mia thalssa Galazia’’ (ft Bessy Argyraki, Summer Love – Let’s Get Loud (ft Helena Panayi and ), Anthropakos (ft Olga Venetsianou). 

In Summer 2013 he produces in collaboration with Planetworks the song ‘’KaraGioz’’, a really popular song of Dionisis Savopoullos.

Where
Lush Beach Bar, Larnaca

When
Monday, September 30th

Time 
22:00

Contact 
For more information call  70008089 or visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...