Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Photography Exhibition & Book Presentation by Harris Kyprianou - Nicosia

 
Description 
Photography Exhibition and Book Presentation (RAW)

Harris Kyprianou presents his work in an Art Exhibition for 1 week.

He has worked as a photographer in London and Athens, where he won the first price among 4.000 participants.

Where
Black Celebration
17A Kypranoros Street
Nicosia

When
Friday, October 4th - Saturday, October 12th

Time
Monday - Friday: 10:30 - 13:00 and 16:00 - 19:00
Weekend: 16:00 - 20:00


Contact
For more information visit website
Phone: 22347797

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...