Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Cyprus Rally 2013 - Nicosia


Description
The 2013 Cyprus Rally which will take place on 11-13 October is the penultimate round of the Middle East Rally Championship (MERC).

Featuring 13 unique stages, the Cyprus Rally 2013 will start off with a Super Special Stage to be held on Friday night. Participating crews will set off at 19:00 in front of the Cyprus Archaeological Museum and will head towards the start of the Super Special Stage which begins on 20:00. The rally’s second leg begins on Saturday morning with a total of six special stages and wraps up with six more special stages on Sunday. The finish will also take place in front of the Cyprus Archaeological Museum, resembling the Cyprus rally of the 1990s.

The rally’s Service Park will be located at the «Podocataro» bastion of the Nicosia Venetian walls close to the Rally’s headquarters. Both the rally Headquarters as well as the Press Office will be located at Famagusta Gate, which have been kindly provided by the Nicosia Municipality.

Where
Various locations around Nicosia

When 
Friday, October, 11th - Sunday, October 13th

Time 
Starts at 19:00

Contact
For more information call 22 313233 (Cyprus Automobile Association) or visit website


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...