Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Radical Fashion Show - Larnaca

Description
The launch of the new athletic fashion label by the name Radical Fashion. Mr Chrisanthos Tsouroullis hosts the charity event in Ammos Beach Bar.

The concept of the show is athletes and real people, by that the event has chosen famous athletes of each respective sport to be part of the show.

The Olympic gold medalist in swimming Miss Karolina Pelendritou, 100metre track and field Olympic athlete Miss Ramona Papaioannou,Miss Kristi Louca artistic gymnast with gold medals and no,4 world wide in fitness pairs,Atlanta Patsali tennis player national team of Cyprus. has accepted to join the cause.

Modeling: Andreas Falas (Mr universe in modelling) and football player Jose de Souza.
Styling by : Nicholas Ioannides
Make up by: Themis Demitriades using Oriflame products
Hair by: Lakis using Fudge products
Dance show: Alex Sandor and Anamaria Onutu
Live Singer: Alberto Mendez

The proceeds of the ticket and 10% of the orders placed will go to Larnaca Social Welfare.

Where
Ammos Beach Bar, Larnaca

When
Sunday, October 13th

Time
19:00

Cost
€ 10

Contact
For more information visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...