Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Gaia Center Empowerment Session, Nicosia - Larnaca

Description 
Dr. Brenda Davies's Group Empowerment session ''Come Tell your Story''...

Places still available for the evening session !

Don't miss this golden opportunity to meet Brenda with her down-to-earth, sensitive, unique and caring healing approach! She's an incredibly knowledgeable person, and with 4 medical doctorates under her belt and she combines this with her spiritual gifts to help you ''To become the best you can be''.

Where and When 
Wednesday, October 9th: Gaia Centre, 1 Andreas Souroukli Str, Larnaca  
Thursday, October 10th" Serenity House, 19 Steliou Mavrommati Str, Nicosia 

Time
9:30 – 11:30 and
18:00 - 22:00 

Cost
€ 10 per session

Contact 
For more information call Gaia Centre on 24252615 (Larnaca) and Serenity House on 99487927 (Nicosia). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...