Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

Round The Island Charity Walk - Kapparis, Famagusta


Description 

A short walk, approx 5km, along the coastal path from Kapparis through to Crystal Springs and back to Kapparis for a spot of Brunch!!

The idea of the fun walk is to raise funds and awareness for the forthcoming Round The Island Charity Walk, now taking place in February 2014, which is to raise funds for the Anti Cancer Society, Famagusta Branch and The Alzheimers Association, Famagusta Branch. 


The Round The Island Charity Walk is over 500km and will take 19 - 20 days to complete. It is being done by a team of 4 walkers, and accompanied by a support vehicle.


Where
Kapparis, Famagusta 

When  
Sunday, October 20th

Time 
9.00am

Cost 
5

Contact 

For more information visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...