Events in...
August I July I June I May I April
Agia Napa I Larnaca I Limassol I Nicosia I Paphos

The 3rd Annual Russian Business Woman of the Year Award 2013 - Limassol

Description
Founded in 2006 by Janice Ruffle and administrated by CAS – Cyprus Awards Schemes - LS Business Consultants Ltd, the award is the only one of its kind in Cyprus and has rapidly gained prestigious awareness in its objective to celebrate Russian Female Entrepreneurs.

Awards are administrated by Cyprus Awards Schemes and have five cultural categories: Cypriot BWA, British BWA, Russian BWA, South African BWA and Cream De La Cream BWA

Where
Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol

When
Friday, October 11th

Time
19:30 - 22:30

Cost
€55 per person
Company Bookings (table of 10) €500

Contact
For more information call 99987672 or visit website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search for an Event

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...